ThingsRemembered.com
ThingsRemembered.com

Madasa-Soles: Tuesday 3rd July 07

Bloomingdale's
Bloomingdale's

Thursday 5 July 2007

Tuesday 3rd July 07

After reading the blogs last night I noted that Lyra was moored down the locks after lock two so I was sure to pass them somewhere on the flight. We left the top lock at 9.30 in the rain again. We had to fill the first 4 locks then it was one up one down much easier then we met up with Cath and Bob Lyra boat on their way up as I knew we would meet them I introduced myself to Cath on the towpath then to Bob on the boat who introduced me to Timmy their cat. It was lovely to meet someone who's blog I read regularly so now I have a face to a blog. Atherstone locks all done we carried on to the two Glascote locks after them we stopped for lunch. We carried on to Hopwas where we moored up for the night.

No comments: