ThingsRemembered.com
ThingsRemembered.com

Madasa-Soles: 20th July Luke's last day in primary school

Bloomingdale's
Bloomingdale's

Friday 20 July 2007

20th July Luke's last day in primary school


My last school run today I have been doing this for just over a year. Richard and family lived just two streets away from me and right by the kids primary school. They moved house which is about 3 miles away and the local primary school was full so Luke had to stay here at his own school . Richard started dropping him off to me very early before 7am in the morning on his way to work so I had to get up early and so did Luke so I decided to go and pick him up in the car and I don't leave the house now until 8.25 and drop him off at school so we both could get a lie in. He walks down to our house after school and his dad picks him up on his way home from work. Unfortunately Lynda my daughter in law don't drive. In September Luke has got a place in the Blackwood comp along with Christina a Lori and its only 2 mins away


Today the weather has been horrendous luckily for us we live in the Vallie's where it is quite hilly but some parts like Barry have had terrible floods and more to come through the rest of the day and evening.
Plans are to go up the boat tomorrow weather permitting as we have a few jobs to do Bernard is going to paint the engine room out and varnish the hardwood windows and put the shiny mushrooms back on the roof We are planning to do the Staffs & Worcs and LLangollen canel starting 24th August. We did the LLangollen and 4 counties last year.




No comments: