ThingsRemembered.com
ThingsRemembered.com

Madasa-Soles: 23/05/07

Bloomingdale's
Bloomingdale's

Thursday 24 May 2007

23/05/07

Today is back to normal or as normal as can be 8.15am off to pick up Luke youngest grandson and take to school. 9am down to the hospital for Bernard/s blood tests ready for his annual diabetic review a week on Monday(4/06/07) no sooner we get away from the hospital and we get a call from Richard Son to say Luke was sent home from school because he had a swollen face due to a tooth infection and would I get him to the dentist as Lynda daughter in law don't drive. So off I go pick him up and off to the dentist. He couldn't have the tooth out until the infection goes so he's on antibiotic's for a week 12.30 before I got back home.
And by the way forgot to say some one have racked up £700.46p on my Barclaycard at Play.com Jersey so there's forms to fill in and sort that lot out. Also my faithfull old Fuji F601 camera decided to die so I ordered a Fuji F31fd on line which I received today so spent some time working out the new camera and so we had a quiet afternoon and evening and TV
Maureen

No comments: